Build a solid foundation in French with this basic immersion program.
Level A1 includes courses 101, 102 and 103
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and basic phrases aimed at satisfying basic needs.
- Introduce yourself and others.
- Ask and answer questions about personal details such as where you live, people you know and things you have.
- Interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Level A2 includes courses 201, 202 and 203
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Communicate according to simple and routine tasks requiring simple and direct exchanges of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe, in simple terms, aspects of your background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Reinforce oral and written communication skills.
Level B1 includes courses 301, 302, 303, 304, 305 and 306
- Understand the main points regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Master the French language perfectly.
Level C1 and Level C2
- Understand a wide range of demands, longer texts, and recognize implicit meanings.
- Express yourself fluently and spontaneously without an obvious search for expressions.
- Use the language with flexibility and effectiveness for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Reinforce your knowledge of French grammar and practice both oral and written skills through socio-cultural themes.
Level B2 includes courses 401,402,403 and 404
- Understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in fields of specialization.
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.